Our hearts go out to those impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19). Our concern for everyone's health and safety remains our top priority. As we navigate through this extraordinary time of uncertainty, we wanted to provide you with an update on the services you can expect from Isringhausen BMW during this difficult time.
As you may be aware, the governor of Illinois has included automobile dealerships in the list of essential businesses that are to remain open. This is due to how vital it is that you and your loved ones have a safe and reliable vehicle you can count on during a time of need. It's for this reason that we are proud to be available to offer our help to you and our community.
Below are a few things to know about what we're doing during this unprecedented time:
- Our abbreviated business hours are currently 7:30 am to 5:30 pm, Mon-Fri; and 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Saturday.
- We are operating with a very reduced staff of all-volunteer essential workers. We are extremely grateful to these amazing members of our workplace family. All others have been asked to remain at home.
- If you have a vehicle replacement need, we have a staff member available to assist you via the internet, phone, email, text, or by appointment only. Please contact us via phone: 217-528-2277, email: email@example.com or online at www.isringhausen.com.
- We've been conducting long-distance transactions for many years now and have become very proficient at providing off-site vehicle acquisitions. Our highly-trained team is able to work with you through all the details of the purchase including vehicle selection, payment/pricing, paperwork and delivery of your new car, right to your door.
- We have enough staff on call in our service departments to tackle any vehicle need that may arise. Please visit our website to Schedule An Online Service Appointment.
- If necessary, we are happy to offer complimentary vehicle pick-up and drop-off to your home or place of business in order to further reduce personal interactions. We encourage members of our healthcare community to utilize this personal valet service, as they work so tirelessly and diligently to keep us all safe.
- We have implemented the highest levels of customer care including the use of commercial-grade cleansers to thoroughly sanitize each vehicle before and after service, test drives and, of course, prior to delivery. Our sterilization procedures pay close attention to high-touch surfaces like door handles, steering wheel, shift lever, switches and seating surfaces.
- Within our facilities, we are following guidelines from health professionals and regularly sanitizing high-touch surfaces such as door handles, desks, tablets, keyboards, tables, etc.
- Our service team, drivers and porters all wear rubber gloves throughout the day and while interacting with you and your vehicle.
Now, more than ever... Our Priority Is You!