BMW has announced the first-ever BMW X2, a new breed of car takes on the stage as the newest addition to the BMW X family featuring an unmistakable design with sporty yet urban genes. The car’s specifically tuned chassis and xDrive, BMW’s intelligent all-wheel-drive system, promise undiluted driving fun. The cutting-edge BMW TwinPower Turbo engine strikes the ideal balance between sporting dynamics and exceptional efficiency powering this Sports Activity Coupe in just 6.3 seconds from 0-60 mph.
The bold, uncompromising nature of the first-ever BMW X2 is evident at first sight and stands out from the crowd in any setting. Even next to its bigger brothers, the BMW X4 and BMW X6, the BMW X2 makes a distinctive impression with its unique design language. The main contributing factor is the car’s exterior design, which essentially combines the fast-moving body language and low-slung proportions of a coupe with the robust construction of a BMW X model.
The first-ever 2018 BMW X2 will be available in Spring 2018 with pricing to be announced closer to market launch.
- BMW TwinPower Turbo delivers 228 hp and 258 lb-ft for a 0-60 mph of 6.3 seconds.
- Latest addition to the BMW X family: Exhilarating sportiness and adaptability.
- Eloquent looks, dynamic proportions with bold new exterior design language and new Galvanic Gold metallic exterior color.
- Standard Full LED Headlamps and Tail lamps.
- M Sport X package featuring Sports Automatic Transmission and up to 20-inch alloy wheels available.