BMW’s luxurious all-electric i7 sedan will be hitting the streets in 2023, and you can be among the very first to drive the future. With a deposit today, you can pre-order your BMW i7 from Isringhausen BMW and reserve your place in one of the first models available.
The first-ever BMW i7 makes a striking impression, with a new illuminated kidney grille and headlight design. Available Crystal Headlights are precisely crafted with the most exclusive crystal glass – making a luxurious statement while illuminating your path.
Inside the cabin, your rear-seat passengers will experience cinematic bliss with the new 31” BMW Theater Screen. The screen boasts 5G connectivity via Personal eSim, up to 8K resolution, Amazon Fire TV compatibility, and integration with the sedan’s high-end sound system for a true theater experience.
“BMW finally has a competitor to the Tesla Model S,” enthused Motortrend magazine. “[BMW’s flagship] sedan goes all-electric, targeting 300 miles of range and V-8 performance.”
- Seventh generation of the BMW 7 Series includes the first ever all-electric i7 xDrive60.
- Expressive front end presents the new design language of luxury BMW models.
- Available 31-inch BMW Theater Screen with built-in Amazon Fire TV and 8K resolution.
- Optional Highway Assistant provides hands-free driving up to 80 mph.
- Six and eight-cylinder engines now feature 48V mild-hybrid technology.
- Pre-orders now open at BMW's website.
Speak with an Isringhausen BMW client advisor for more information on this groundbreaking new vehicle.