It's back! The International Route 66 Mother Road Festival returns to historic downtown Springfield September 23th-25th, and Isringhausen Imports will be there! In addition to showing a selection of awesome vehicles, Isringhausen is the proud sponsor of the popular Burnout Competition.
The International Route 66 Mother Road Festival brings hot rod and car enthusiasts together for an unforgettable weekend of family entertainment. Hundreds of beautifully restored cars and thousands of spectators will line the streets in a celebration of the golden age of Route 66. You won’t want to miss it!
- Nighttime cruise with up to 2,000 classic cars (Fri.), honoring veterans of WWII, Korean War and Vietnam War.
- Isringhausen Imports Burnout Competition (Sat.)
- Live music (Fri. & Sat.)
- Food/beverage and other vendors
- Miss Mother Road Pageant (Sat.)
- "East Bound and Down," the Ultimate Smokey & the Bandit tribute
- State Capitol Building photo op with your vehicle
- Vehicle awards by CASI-certified national judges
Registration: Thursday, Sept. 22, 11:30 am – 6 pm and Friday, Sept 23, 11 am – 8 pm.
Cruise Line-up: Friday, 3 pm.
Cruise into Downtown: Friday, 6 pm.
Show hours: Friday 6 pm – 10 pm, Saturday 9 am – 10 pm, and Sunday 9 am – 2 pm (Awards Ceremony at Noon).
Admission free is for spectators. For anyone wanting to show a vehicle, pre-registration is open now, or you may register on-site during the show. Space is limited.
See you there!