The newest addition to the BMW SUV lineup, the X2, has arrived at Isringhausen BMW. Consumer Reports calls the X2 a “smaller, sportier take on the X1.” The exterior design combines the low-slung design of a coupe with the robust construction of a BMW X model. The car’s specifically tuned chassis and xDrive, BMW’s intelligent all-wheel-drive system, promise undiluted driving fun. The cutting-edge BMW TwinPower Turbo engine strikes the ideal balance between sporting dynamics and exceptional efficiency, powering the X2 from 0-60 mph in just 6.3.
- BMW TwinPower Turbo delivers 228 hp and 258 lb-ft for a 0-60 mph of 6.3 seconds.
- Latest addition to the BMW X family: Exhilarating sportiness and adaptability.
- Eloquent looks, dynamic proportions with bold new exterior design language and new Galvanic Gold metallic exterior color.
- Standard Full LED Headlamps and Tail lamps.
- M Sport X package featuring Sports Automatic Transmission and up to 20-inch alloy wheels available.