Following two consecutive years of luxury sales leadership, Mercedes-Benz USA enters the 2019 model year with an array of exciting new vehicle debuts and significant performance and technology upgrades across the board.
- The debut of the third-generation CLS 4-door coupe welcomes a groundbreaking electrified powertrain that combines a new 3.0L inline six-cylinder gasoline engine with the revolutionary EQ Boost integrated starter-generator and 48V electric system. The AMG version of this powertrain, which also supplements the turbo with an electric auxiliary supercharger, creates a new AMG ‘53’ series of models, including the CLS 53 and E 53 Sedan, Coupe and Cabriolet.
- Making Mercedes-Benz history, the most comprehensive redesign and re- engineering of the iconic G-Class SUV in four decades adds increased space for five passengers, luxury and technology while continuing its legendary go-anywhere capability. Advances include independent front suspension and electromechanical power steering for improved on-road handling and comfort.
- After celebrating the 50th anniversary of AMG’s founding, Mercedes-AMG welcomes the first-ever GT 4-Door Coupe to the high-performance GT line.
- In addition to debuting E 53 Sedan, Coupe and Cabriolet models, new E 450 models feature a more powerful version of the 3.0L V6 biturbo engine than the E 400 models they replace.
- The C-Class Sedan, Coupe and Cabriolet add a new, more powerful 2.0L turbo engine and revised AMG C 43 engine, along with revised front and rear styling and interior and technology enhancements.
- Mercedes-Benz continues to offer the widest selection of SUVs in the luxury category, with AMG performance models in all ranges. Enhancements to all SUV models further emphasize their appeal and luxury.
For a great selection of new, pre-owned and Certified Pre-Owned Mercedes-Benz vehicles, visit Isringhausen Imports in Downtown Springfield, IL.