UPDATE: Despite a one-year hiatus and the loss of its longtime organizer/promoter, the International Route 66 Mother Road Festival made a triumphant return to downtown Springfield in late September. Both the weather and the turnout were fantastic. Approximately 925 hot rods, muscle cars and other vehicles were displayed, surpassing expectations. Thanks to everyone who participated, especially Greg "Coop" Cooper and Shane McDermith, who stepped up and made the festival happen. See you next year!
After a one-year hiatus, the International Route 66 Mother Road Festival returns to historic downtown Springfield September 24th-26th. Isringhausen Imports, as part of our 40th-anniversary celebration, is proud to be a primary sponsor of the event.
The International Route 66 Mother Road Festival brings hot rod and car enthusiasts together for an unforgettable weekend of family entertainment. Hundreds of beautifully restored cars and thousands of spectators will line the streets in a celebration of the golden age of Route 66. You won’t want to miss it!
- Nighttime cruise with up to 2,000 classic cars (Fri.), honoring our First Responders, Military, and Doctors & Nurses
- Burnout competition (Sat.)
- Live entertainment (Fri. & Sat.)
- Food/beverage and other vendors
- Celebrity guest Butch Patrick (Eddie Munster) and his Munster Koach
- State Capitol Building photo op with your vehicle
- Vehicle awards by CASI-certified national judges
Festival Hours: Friday, Sept. 24, 6pm – 10pm; Saturday, Sept. 25, 9am – 10pm and Sunday, Sept. 26, 9am –12pm.
Admission free is for spectators. For anyone wanting to show a vehicle, pre-registration is open now until Weds., Sept. 22, or you may register on-site during the show. Space is limited.
See you there!